Skip to main content

THE DREAM OF THE FEARFUL VOICE THAT SPOKE FROM THE CLOUD

"And the majority have remained under the dust of the earth."
- The LORD
View this email in your browser
THE DREAM OF THE FEARFUL VOICE THAT SPOKE FROM THE CLOUD 

by Julius King Kwedhi

24 August 2015, Monday. In my dream today, I, Julius Kwedhi, saw a messenger of Heaven preparing the Way of the LORD in many nations. He was preparing the Highway of the LORD with his feet, coming from Heaven down. And when the Highway of the LORD was complete, I then saw Christians dancing to music, and I understood they were dancing to secular music. It was so shocking because the music that was playing in my dream sounded like it was playing right here in my room, when in the natural there was no music playing. So the music continued playing when I found myself in a bedroom, sleeping on a bed that was close to a window. It was while I was in that bedroom when all of the sudden I heard the Fearful Voice, in a distance. The Fearful Voice spoke immediately from the thick cloud that was over the city. I was made to understand that this was in fact the Fearful Voice of JEHOVAH! He made me know that this was His Voice. It thundered so Majestically across the sky, as I was made to see through the window into the direction in which the Fearful Voice was speaking. As the Fearful Voice spoke, I knew immediately in my heart that any time from NOW the Rapture MUST TAKE PLACE. And then suddenly, after that very Fearful Voice spoke, the music that was playing stopped, and then I felt power grip my body like I have never felt before. And I was overtaken. In fact this power gripped my body as soon as the Voice finished speaking, because it was in that very same moment the music stopped. I was not made to understand the words that this Fearful Voice spoke, but as it did, I was quickly reminded of the words that the LORD spoke to Prophet Owuor in one of the dreams of the Rapture when He said, "And the majority have remained under the dust of the earth." (see video on the right: Deep Revelation On The Dead Raptured)
 
I was so shaken by this very Fearful Voice such that I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep any longer. And as I woke up I almost thought the Rapture has already taken place in the very moment when I was having the dream. So I woke up slowly, still in shock of the words of the Fearful Voice that spoke and the great power that I felt gripped my body. And when I finally woke up I knelt and prayed. And when I checked my time, it was 13:12 in the afternoon.
 
Jesus is coming back for a Holy Bride! The Messiah is coming, and He is coming very, very soon. And as the Prophet of the LORD says, Turn to Jesus! Repent and Prepare the Way; the Way of the LORD, in absolute holiness and righteousness in your hearts, that you may not be found naked and be shamefully exposed! Because when that Day comes it is going to be a very fearful day. It is going to change the Earth irretrievably; irreversibly. You don't want to be left behind when that Rapture takes place. You want to be found on the other side. Repent from the immorality and orgies of sexual sin, sexual lust, in the Church. Repent from alcoholism in the Church. Repent from the gospel of prosperity in the Church - that horizontal gospel. Repent from lying in the Church. Repent from all manner of sin. The Messiah is Coming! Shalom!
 
(Pass on the message to others, whether Christian or not, and warn them of this great and fearful day coming upon all of mankind, for no creature will escape it)

Further Reading from the Scriptures:
 
Ephesians 6:15 "and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace."
 
Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns.""
 
1 Corinthians 15:51-52 "Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed."
 
Matthew 25:6 "But at midnight there was a cry, 'Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.'"

 
For more spiritual resources visit:
http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org
www.facebook.com/saint.kingjulius.kwedhi
www.kingjesusreigns.blogspot.com 

Grace Words Devotion

Delivered to your inbox every:

Tuesday Friday
It was while I was in that bedroom when all of the sudden I heard the Fearful Voice, in a distance, from the thick cloud that was over the city.
It was while I was in that bedroom when all of the sudden I heard the Fearful Voice, in a distance, from the thick cloud that was over the city.
I was made to understand that this was in fact the Fearful Voice of JEHOVAH! He made me know that this was His Voice. It thundered so Majestically across the sky, as I was made to see through the window into the direction in which the Fearful Voice was speaking. As the Fearful Voice spoke, I knew immediately in my heart that any time from NOW the Rapture MUST TAKE PLACE.
I was made to understand that this was in fact the Fearful Voice of JEHOVAH! He made me know that this was His Voice. It thundered so Majestically across the sky, as I was made to see through the window into the direction in which the Fearful Voice was speaking. As the Fearful Voice spoke, I knew immediately in my heart that any time from NOW the Rapture MUST TAKE PLACE.
And then suddenly, after that very Fearful Voice spoke, the music that was playing stopped, and then I felt power grip my body like I have never felt before.
And then suddenly, after that very Fearful Voice spoke, the music that was playing stopped, and then I felt power grip my body like I have never felt before.
Deep Revelation On The Dead Raptured - Prophet Owuor
June 1, 2014 Vision Of The Rapture - Prophet Dr. Owuor

 

International Conference of Pastors, Nakuru, Kenya, August 2014
Share
Tweet
Forward
+1
Copyright © 2015 Grace Words, All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JESUS AND NICODEMUS

Now there was a certain man among the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler (a leader, an authority) among the Jews, Who came to Jesus at night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know and are certain that You have come from God [as] a Teacher; for no one can do these signs (these wonderworks, these miracles - and produce the proofs) that You do unless God is with him. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man (this includes you Flame) is born of watter and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God. Whatever is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My (Jesus) telling you, You (including you Flame) must all be born anew (from above). The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neithe

THE LATTER GLORY & THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH NAMIBIA CONFERENCE Pt 1 ...

MULTIPLE TUMOURS DISSOLVE INSTANTLY WHEN THE MAN OF GOD PRAYS