Skip to main content

Hidden Details

"In that vision, the LORD took me into the Kisumu Revival Meeting in advance... I realized that the CLOUD OF GOD that had descended from heaven was in the form of a thick WAVE of the Revered Presence of GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF."
- Prophet Dr. David Owuor
View this email in your browser
Hidden Details

by Prophet Dr. David Owuor

Most importantly, I divulged that when THE CLOUD OF GOD visits, HIS Presence would come in several waveslike a sweeping FUNNEL OF TORNADO. However, what I did not reveal was the manner in which THE LORD had Spoken with me in the finer details. In that vision, the LORD took me into the Kisumu Revival Meeting in advance.

On that November 21, 2012, I had already seen what would transpire in the December 31, 2012 visitation. In the vision, as the LORD took me into the stadium of the meeting, I saw myself standing at the altar, and then all of a sudden heaven opened right above me, and I saw the shocking humongous and most revered CLOUD OF GOD come right out of heaven into the sky. The CLOUD OF GOD I saw come out, left heaven and descended straight towards the stadium and into the Kisumu Revival Meeting.

As I continued standing at the altar, I realized that the CLOUD OF GOD that had descended from heaven was in the form of a thick WAVE of the Revered Presence of GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF. What has never ceased to perplex me is the fact that in this vision the LORD seems to have merged two very distinctive and yet very significant events at one go. This is because, by the mere nature of it, the descent of the humongous historic CLOUD OF GOD from heaven into the sky on its own constituted a major landmark in this vision.

However, the GOD OF ISRAEL overlapped me with two sequential events.

HISTORIC HEALINGS HIT

As I was still mesmerized and totally consumed by this developing phenomenon of the coming of the CLOUD OF GOD, all of a sudden, a historic healing anointing struck the stadium and rendered it chaotic.

In this vision, I very well remember that when themonumental healing anointing hit the stadium, I totally got consumed in the massive testimonies of the cripples that had just gotten up and walked, the blind eyes that had just opened with their beholders asking questions, 'what is this? What is that?' For they had never seen before! It was while taking these testimonies of themassive healings of the LORD that I totally forgot in this vision about the CLOUD OF GOD that was oncoming.

Nonetheless, as I stood there at the Altar of the LORD taking these testimonies, the greatest shock of my lifetime struck. In this milestone vision of our time, I got a huge shock when all of a sudden the CLOUD OF GOD that I had seen descending from heaven beheld right in front of the Altar.

The CLOUD OF GOD that I saw was so huge it could cover the entire size of the city of Kisumu. Upon appearing in front of the Altar, the CLOUD OF GOD began to swiftly surge with such a force towards the Altar where I was standing in such a way that even the bravest of brave in this mortal life, could have at least escaped for HIS own life!

TRYING TO ESCAPE

As this massive CLOUD OF GOD came towards me at the Altar, I quickly realized that HIS force was too immense and its TORNADO FORMATION was too fearful to withstand. That is what caused me to attempt to duck. That was when the most shocking occurrence in that apocalyptic vision took place.

As I was standing there at the altar of the LORD, the thick CLOUD OF GOD advanced swiftly towards me and headed directly to me, thereby covering me in a flash of a second. And owing to the shock of it, I remember in that vision that I immediately knelt down and tried toduck by lowering my head so fast, that the thick CLOUD OF GOD may not cover me.

But since I could not in any way outdo the itinerary andpath of THE LORD GOD THE CREATOR, as HIS CLOUD approached me, I could not in any way escape its trajectory. That is when the CLOUD OF GOD swiftly came straight towards me and the next thing I remember was that the Fearsome CLOUD OF GOD had totally covered me and physically swirled around me in waves that had semblance of a tornado funnel.

The revered CLOUD OF GOD that swathed around me had serious weight and was indeed very heavy.

What is most stunning is the fact that when the THICK HEAVY CLOUD OF GOD swept me, I felt tremendouslyoverpowered and shocked to the extent that I gave up to the Glory that formed a funnellike tornado around me.

After waking up from that shocking vision, is when I realized that a great moment truly beheld across the skyline.

With the prophecy already proclaimed, the attentive church recognized that a monumental visitation now stood right ahead of the nations, and that it would be just a matter of days before such a great unfolding would be manifest.

What I raised supreme, was that when the December 31st, 2012 meeting begins, and the LORD brings me into the stadium, Heaven would Open, and immediately that happens, a stunning healing anointing would befall the meeting, in a manner not seen before. That historic healing anointing I said, would encompass both withinthe stadium and its overflow precincts. I categoricallyenumerated some of the shocking healings that would befall at that instant.

Chief among the miracles, are the cripples that I said would get up and walk for the first time, the blind eyes that would open, deaf ears that would pop open, thelame legs that would be stretched and strengthened, theparalytics that would get up and walk, tumours that would dissolve, cancers that would dry up in the blood,chronic wounds that would instantly dry, bleeding diseases that would stop, mental illness that would be healed, and the shrivelled limbs that would be stretchedand restored.

And then after saying this, I declared that ultimately the stunning CLOUD OF GOD would descend from heaven, like in the days of old, right into the Kisumu Revival Meeting.

In underscoring all this, I went on to declare that when all these things came to pass in that Meeting, it would mark a historic event of our lifetime. And the tremendous CLOUD OF GOD would visit mankind once more, like it did in the days of Moses, the MAN OF GOD.
 
For more spiritual resources visit:
http://www.repentandpreparetheway.org
www.facebook.com/saint.kingjulius.kwedhi
www.kingjesusreigns.blogspot.com 

Grace Words Devotion

Delivered to your inbox every:

Tuesday Friday
The Fearsome CLOUD OF GOD had totally covered me and physically swirled around me in waves that had semblance of a tornado funnel.
The Fearsome CLOUD OF GOD had totally covered me and physically swirled around me in waves that had semblance of a tornado funnel.
The CLOUD OF GOD that I saw was so huge it could cover the entire size of the city of Kisumu. Upon appearing in front of the Altar, the CLOUD OF GOD began to swiftly surge with such a force towards the Altar where I was standing in such a way that even the bravest of brave in this mortal life, could have at least escaped for HIS own life!
The CLOUD OF GOD that I saw was so huge it could cover the entire size of the city of Kisumu. Upon appearing in front of the Altar, the CLOUD OF GOD began to swiftly surge with such a force towards the Altar where I was standing in such a way that even the bravest of brave in this mortal life, could have at least escaped for HIS own life!
As I continued standing at the altar, I realized that the CLOUD OF GOD that had descended from heaven was in the form of a thick WAVE of the Revered Presence of GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF. What has never ceased to perplex me is the fact that in this vision the LORD seems to have merged two very distinctive and yet very significant events at one go.
As I continued standing at the altar, I realized that the CLOUD OF GOD that had descended from heaven was in the form of a thick WAVE of the Revered Presence of GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF. What has never ceased to perplex me is the fact that in this vision the LORD seems to have merged two very distinctive and yet very significant events at one go.
International Conference of Pastors, Nakuru, Kenya, August 2014
Share
Tweet
Forward
+1
Copyright © 2015 Grace Words, All rights reserved.
Grace Words Devotion seeks to prepare the nations for the Coming of the Messiah by means of the infallible Word of God, pointing the sinner to Christ and the Christian to grow passionately in the accurate knowledge of the Holiness, Love, Righteousness, Justice, Grace and Mercy of the Lord God Jehovah and His Son Jesus, through the working of the Holy Spirit! This Devotion is sent to you because you have agreed to sign up for receiving the Grace Words Devotions. Should you not want to receive the Grace Words Devotion any longer, you can always opt out of the list by clicking unsubscribe below.

Our mailing address is:
Grace Words
Ulitsa Lobachevskogo Building 88
Moscow 83843
Russia

Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LATTER GLORY & THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH NAMIBIA CONFERENCE Pt 1 ...

Healing Testimonies of JEHOVAH RAPHA

Praise The LORD, Beloved Saints and everyone else visiting, Below are 10 awesome Testimonies of The LORDs Healings that derive from the mighty 2015-2016 grand mega Kisumu Visitation of Jehovah, and were given on Radio. Great thanks to Pastor Anna Anttila. May these be of great help in your Ministries and Nations, even to translate them.   1)  Wesley Rotich Who is now 20 yrs old, was paralysed on the right side. Was a heardsboy at age 10, innocently taking care of stolen sheep. When the rightful owners of the sheep found him, they beat him mercilessly. Was extremely hurt and instead of being rushed to hospital, he was taken to police station. Was further taken to juvenile court and released on proof of innocence. Due to humble background from where he hails from, they were not able to cater for his treatment. This led to Wesley's paralytic state, speech was affected so was his brain. He operated like one whose brain didn't function properly. As Ingobor

JESUS AND NICODEMUS

Now there was a certain man among the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler (a leader, an authority) among the Jews, Who came to Jesus at night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know and are certain that You have come from God [as] a Teacher; for no one can do these signs (these wonderworks, these miracles - and produce the proofs) that You do unless God is with him. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man (this includes you Flame) is born of watter and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God. Whatever is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My (Jesus) telling you, You (including you Flame) must all be born anew (from above). The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neithe