Skip to main content

The Four Enemies of Learning

1) Indiscipline

Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals. 1Corinthians 15:33 (NLT)
People who despise advice are asking for trouble; those who respect a command will succeed. Proverbs 13:13 (NLT)
If you reject discipline, you only harm yourself; but if you listen to correction, you grow in understanding. Proverbs 15:32 (NLT)
Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. Proverbs 13:24 (NLT)
To learn, you must love discipline; it is stupid to hate correction.  Proverbs 12:1 (NLT)
A wise child accepts a parent’s discipline, a mocker refuses to listen to correction. Proverbs 13:1 (NLT)
A youngster’s heart is filled with foolishness but physical discipline will drive it far away. Proverbs 22:15 (NLT)
Don’t fail to discipline your children. They won’t die if you spank them. Physical discipline may well save them from death. Proverbs 23:13-14 (NLT)

Do not be part of the group of learners who are disobedient towards their teachers and their parents as well. Being indiscipline is just the same as being a trouble maker, and trouble makers never succeed in life; they always look for trouble which of course they find, and when they find the trouble they get destroyed by the same trouble. When I went to High School for my grade 8 in 2003, my mother always told me not to be part of the rebellious group. She told me to behave well and to be a good learner. And one thing I told myself was not to be part of the group of learners that drink alcohol. I hated alcohol and I never thought of being a bad learner. I always wanted to be a good example to my fellow learners, and I always wanted my parent and my teachers and all that were around me to be happy for me being a disciplined learner.

BAR HA ELOHIM

Although this was originally meant for High School learners it is also applicable in the daily life of every Christian. So make the best use of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LATTER GLORY & THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH NAMIBIA CONFERENCE Pt 1 ...

JESUS AND NICODEMUS

Now there was a certain man among the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler (a leader, an authority) among the Jews, Who came to Jesus at night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know and are certain that You have come from God [as] a Teacher; for no one can do these signs (these wonderworks, these miracles - and produce the proofs) that You do unless God is with him. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man (this includes you Flame) is born of watter and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God. Whatever is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My (Jesus) telling you, You (including you Flame) must all be born anew (from above). The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neithe

PROPHECY OF HUMONGOUS REVIVAL COMING TO BREAK OUT IN FINLAND - PROPHET D...