Skip to main content

MY TESTIMONY - HOW THE LORD HEALED ME


On the morning of the 5th of October when I woke up I felt lots of pain all over my body, and I felt weak at the same time. I couldn't explain what the cause was, since the previous day all was very fine, no sign of any nature could have led to these. I felt a chest pain that translated into so much pain when I would cough. When I would go out to go I will feel very tired; I couldn't walk for a long distance, and I would already have to sit for a while. I felt cold too; I had, at one time, to sit in a scorching heat of the sun, while others wondered what my problem was for me to sit in the heat of the scorching sun.

This went on for the next three days. Suddenly my voice was altered. I could hardly speak well as I used to. My voice was almost gone. I cried to God and wondered "What had happened to me?" "Lord please heal me now, today" I cried out to my Lord Jesus. Although it seemed as if He didn't act I knew my God promised to heal me. He promised to hear me and answer me in times of trouble. Psalms 191:15. I cried to my God for the next 3 days. And my voice was getting worse. My chest felt heavy as I would breath. My voice deepened.

I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me testimony in the Holy Spirit,
(Romans 9:1 Webster)

But our God is always there. He is mighty to save. I knew He would come through with me. He promised never to leave me and never to forsake me. He promised to be always there for me. He is our healer, and there is no other but He alone. 

On friday morning, I couldn't go to work; I was employed by Polytechnic in the department of Biomedical Sciences to work as a lab assistant. I approached my seniour to tell her that I wasn't feeling and well and that I was weak, tired, feeling cold, had a cold too and all those things. She is also Born-Again. She advised me to go see a doctor or a nurse at the clinic. I had another friend who advised me to go see the doctor as well. I agreed with my mouth to go but by heart did not agree with the idea of going to the doctor. I was so convinced of going to visit the doctor or the nurse, but my heart trusted more in the Lord to heal me.

That friday evening I went for our weekly friday all night prayers at the Dutch Reformed Church in town. During the all night prayers I felt as if my voice was getting worse. I didn't understand why. That was the eighth.

On saturday evening, the following day, feeling a little better now, thanks be to God for the all night prayers, my friends at Poly and I, went to UNAM to establish our Bible Study group. This was going to be our first meeting. Praise God it worked out. The meeting was awesome, joyful, and some security officers at UNAM gave their lives to Christ after we were done with the meeting. And something happened right before we began with our meeting. Guess what, God restored my voice. HALLELUJAH! I was able to speak loud again. I shouted and said "MY VOICE IS BACK AGAIN! PRAISE GOD!" I was so joyful. My heart was so much filled with joy unspeakable.

I will never forget what happened during that week. It was as though the enemy was trying to stop our going to UNAM by attacking me, as the vice-Chairperson of the group, and as though the enemy though he was more powerful than I am. 

Praise God who made us triumphant in Chris Jesus. I am victorious through Christ Jesus. Amen.

For whatever is born of God, overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
(1 John 5:4-5 Webster)

Hope this will greatly encourage you.

Be blessed.

Your brother in Christ,

Bar ELOHIM

Julius M. Kwedhi
juliuskwedhi@rocketmail.com
saint.kingjulius.kwedhi@gmail.com
www.kingjesusreigns.blogspot.com
+264856132656
+264814915469
I BELONG TO JESUS

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JESUS AND NICODEMUS

Now there was a certain man among the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler (a leader, an authority) among the Jews, Who came to Jesus at night and said to Him, Rabbi, we know and are certain that You have come from God [as] a Teacher; for no one can do these signs (these wonderworks, these miracles - and produce the proofs) that You do unless God is with him. Nicodemus said to Him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb again and be born? Jesus answered, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, unless a man (this includes you Flame) is born of watter and [even] the Spirit, he cannot [ever] enter the kingdom of God. Whatever is born of [from] the flesh is flesh [of the physical is physical]; and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not [do not be surprised, astonished] at My (Jesus) telling you, You (including you Flame) must all be born anew (from above). The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neithe

THE LATTER GLORY & THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH NAMIBIA CONFERENCE Pt 1 ...

PROPHECY OF HUMONGOUS REVIVAL COMING TO BREAK OUT IN FINLAND - PROPHET D...